Clinics & Services
Our nurses work in a fully equipped treatment room and appointments can be booked at reception or by phone.
We also have two health care assistants who have clinics on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings for all your blood tests, blood pressures, smoke stop advice, health checks and ECG's.
Services available during surgery hours:
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Child Health surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Some minor surgery procedures.
- Smoke stop appointments
- Baby and under 5's routine immunisations.
- Minor injury services
- Coil fittings
- Other minor surgery.
The community nurse team can be contacted on 01980 625340.
Health visiting is based at the Barcroft Practice in Amesbury and provides care for all the under 5's and their contact number is 01980 624843.